Network Connections in my mshome default network

Within "My Network Places", under the MSHOME workgroup, I
have noticed many network connections that I did not
setup. When I try to open these, some allow it and I am
able to see shared documents, others say Not Accessible.
I do not want these connections there and I definitely do
not want these people accessing my files. There appears
to be no way to delete them. How can I remove these?

Thank You.

For security purposes, I would change the name of your Local Area Network to
something unique to you, yourself. Then I would use MAC address filtering
so only your systems are allowed on your own LAN.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC