Printer connection to a wireless network

hello,

i would like to know how i can connect my printer to a
wireless router. my printer is usb only and therefore i
dont understand how i can connect it to a wireless
network with a wireless broadband router that only has
ethernet ports,

thank u very much

This newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and
software, not networking in general, but take a look in Help and Support, if
you're on Windows XP, under "Share your printer" and it is detailed for you.

If you're not on Windows XP, or have further questions, I'd suggest posting
to a regular networking newsgroup.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC