SP2

I use Windows professional and after installation of Win SP2, the word
Professional is not on my boot up screen anymore. Has this happen to anybody
else?
Thanks,
R.P.

"R.P." <rwp@baricke.net> wrote in message
|I use Windows professional and after installation of Win SP2, the word
| Professional is not on my boot up screen anymore. Has this happen to
anybody
| else?
| Thanks,
| R.P.

Yes. Microsoft has incorporated a generic startup splash screen with SP2.
Home versions no longer say home either as I understand it.

Lots of threads like http://www.mcse.ms/message1004486.html floating around.

I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details. :)

Remove shoes to E-mail.

Funny, my splash screen now says "Stud Edition".

I read somewhere that version 5 of Windows Update downloads only the
software that's appropriate for your computer...I guess my reputation
preceeded me.

Ted Zieglar

"HillBillyBuddhist" <hillbillybuddhistshoes@columbus.rr.com> wrote in
message news:t7N0d.10878$_z4.5151@fe1.columbus.rr.com...