Change the User Of the week!! its been like2months

G

I think its long overdue

Rcf84 - ryan said him and Freddi were playing a joke
but u know...

It sucks,,, everything about it is childish.

--call it what you wish, with this machine I can make mercury flow in 3 directions at once--

G

You have something against rcf or something. Seems likes you 2 are fighting like kids.

THG Rocks !

G

Well that just makes the Sig of the week statement null and void now doesnt it! Should be changed to "signature of the forum until further notice", or "sig of the ego's". :tongue:

Medication helps :smile:

G

what the hell..

Im amazed freddi is even talking to this kid... You would think he would talk to someone with a little more intelligence... make Spudmuffin the user or anyone for all that matter.

--call it what you wish, with this machine I can make mercury flow in 3 directions at once--

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Hey Fredi is a kewl guy maybe if post more stuff about CPU's in the CPU section. Have you tried the other section.

Nice Nvidia and ATi users get a Cookie.... :smile: Yummy :smile:

G

it has been changed! look!

Aklein

Member of the change the sig of the week lobby to congress

G

o yea

get a cookie
awww how cute

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Ok, computers won't run without CPU's... yeah your right this does belong in the other section.

What is the difference between <font color=red>pink</font color=red> and <font color=purple>purple</font color=purple>? The <b>GRIP</b>!