"The Mother of All Encounter Tables"

Has anybody purchased this suppliment from Necromancer games?

It looks quite jolly and I thought I would treat myself to it - But
then I decided to see if anybody had a good word(s) to say about it.
It's on offer at the moment (about $13). Is it worth getting?

Ta

Rob

Murf wrote:
> Has anybody purchased this suppliment from Necromancer games?

No, I did look over it in the game store though.

> It looks quite jolly and I thought I would treat myself to it - But
> then I decided to see if anybody had a good word(s) to say about it.
> It's on offer at the moment (about $13). Is it worth getting?

I prefer to use my excel spreadsheet, I'm quite a bit behind on it at
the moment though. It's available on my web site.

-justisaur
justisaur.rpgpit.com

I'm afraid to ask - but, hypothetically speaking, of course:

would an encounter generator be OGL compliant if it features monsters
other than what's in the SRD?

would any Excel xp calculator be OGL compliant, since AFAIK, xp info
was never released into OGL?

Assuming, of course, that said spreadsheets were released for public
use. I have an xp calculator for personal use.

I also reinvented the wheel :) and have started a character sheet,
which is available on a friend's gaming store website as a free
download (the spreadsheet is still under development, so is not ready
for wide distribution yet). However, I'm curious as to whether the xp
calculator could ever be released in the same manner.

Mere moments before death, alordofchaos@yahoo.com hastily scrawled:
>I'm afraid to ask - but, hypothetically speaking, of course:
>
>would an encounter generator be OGL compliant if it features monsters
>other than what's in the SRD?

Depends on the monsters. If they're open content, yes. Otherwise
you're out of luck.

>would any Excel xp calculator be OGL compliant, since AFAIK, xp info
>was never released into OGL?

Absolutely not.

Ed Chauvin IV

modifier G @ 11.