MN-100: Unable to update software

debbie

I have a MN-100 wired base station. Am running XP and have
downloaded SP2. Have been unable to update my software and
have went through the help topic "Help me fix problems that
might be interfering with the update." Still unable to
update the software. (I run ZoneAlarm security suite and
have disabled this before running the download.)

Visited
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx
as suggested in another topic and am now wondering if the
update that downloaded is not compatible with my base
station. The above-referenced page states:

This release includes the following updated components:

* Setup Wizard (2.2.0.731)
* Broadband Network Utility (2.2.0.731)
* Microsoft Wireless Base Station (MN-700) firmware 2.1.2.590)
* Microsoft Wireless USB Adapter (MN-510) driver (3.1.3.31)
* Microsoft Wireless Notebook Adapter (MN-520) driver
(3.1.3.31)
* Microsoft Wireless Notebook Adapter (MN-720) driver
(3.60.7.0)
* Microsoft Wireless PCI Adapter (MN-730) driver (3.60.7.0)

I do not see my Wired station listed. Could this be my
problem?

joker

I you read what it says properly you will see that it only lists the
updates. The current firmware for the MN-100 & MN-500 is 1.11.017 for
your information.

You can check if you have that version by signing into the BSMT. The
default address is http://192.168.2.1

Debbie wrote:
> I have a MN-100 wired base station. Am running XP and have
> downloaded SP2. Have been unable to update my software and
> have went through the help topic "Help me fix problems that
> might be interfering with the update." Still unable to
> update the software. (I run ZoneAlarm security suite and
> have disabled this before running the download.)
>
> Visited
> http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx
> as suggested in another topic and am now wondering if the
> update that downloaded is not compatible with my base
> station. The above-referenced page states:
>
> This release includes the following updated components:
>
> * Setup Wizard (2.2.0.731)
> * Broadband Network Utility (2.2.0.731)
> * Microsoft Wireless Base Station (MN-700) firmware 2.1.2.590)
> * Microsoft Wireless USB Adapter (MN-510) driver (3.1.3.31)
> * Microsoft Wireless Notebook Adapter (MN-520) driver
> (3.1.3.31)
> * Microsoft Wireless Notebook Adapter (MN-720) driver
> (3.60.7.0)
> * Microsoft Wireless PCI Adapter (MN-730) driver (3.60.7.0)
>
> I do not see my Wired station listed. Could this be my
> problem?

assistance.

time.