Wireless network with a usb modem???

I have tried to think of many different ways to hook up my
Speed Touch USB modem to a wireless router. Are there any
routers that support USB input? please help
2 answers Last reply
More about wireless network modem

    Microsoft's Broadband base station routers do not support this function,
    though you could set them to access mode while using Internet Connection
    Sharing on your computer. See the Home Network thread response I posted
    this date.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "MAX" <thompso189@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I have tried to think of many different ways to hook up my
    > Speed Touch USB modem to a wireless router. Are there any
    > routers that support USB input? please help

    THEORY: Since a USB device is NOT a networking device,
    the USB Modem cannot be used in the network. To connect
    a USB modem you connect THE WHOLE COMPUTER to the
    router's Internet Gateway port by connecting the ethernet
    cable from your computer's port. Then you would have the
    computer, connected to the Internet via your USB modem,
    as the Internet Gateway.

    Hope this helps. If so e-mail me reynaldo@usa.net

Routers Wireless Network Modem USB Networking