Arcana Unearthed - Paragon

I heard that monte had an origional take on the idea of race classes
(or paragon classes) in his new book. is this true? And if so, anyone
care to comment on it a bit (ie, what makes them different from the
paragon classes we already know)?

Just wondering if I shuld track it down.

Time to step up the meds; I could have sworn Anivair just said...
> I heard that monte had an origional take on the idea of race classes
> (or paragon classes) in his new book. is this true? And if so, anyone
> care to comment on it a bit (ie, what makes them different from the
> paragon classes we already know)?
>
> Just wondering if I shuld track it down.

The ones from Arcana UNEARTHED are the same basic idea as the ones in
Unearthed Arcana (though it's worth pointing out that Monte was there
first, in this case).

Arcana EVOLVED adds the concept of "evolved levels", which are more
powerful and, where applicable, require you to already have all three
levels of the normal racial class. You have to swear loyalty to the
dragons, and get exposed to some new magical substance or other. (My
tongue-in-cheek description to my players was "you need to get bitten by
a radioactive dragon").

I haven't looked at them closely, but they must be pretty cool because
all my players are clamouring for me to find a way to work them into my
game, despite that I don't use the Diamond Throne setting and don't use
most of the AU/AE races.