Mouse Problems After ME to XP

bill

Did the upgrade, but the Dell Logitech wireless mouse is acting up.
Loaded new drivers from logitch, but the thumb button doesn't work.
(This mouse has a L &R button, scroll wheel and a thumb button for
those things you have to double click.)

Went to contol panel to open up the mouse and see if it needed to
turned on there, no luck. No option for the thing. It's connected
via USB. I guess I could try uninstalling it then rebooting.

Bill wrote:

> Did the upgrade, but the Dell Logitech wireless mouse is acting up.
> Loaded new drivers from logitch, but the thumb button doesn't work.
> (This mouse has a L &R button, scroll wheel and a thumb button for
> those things you have to double click.)
>
> Went to contol panel to open up the mouse and see if it needed to
> turned on there, no luck. No option for the thing. It's connected
> via USB. I guess I could try uninstalling it then rebooting.

If you did an upgrade install instead of a clean install that mouse
driver will be the least of your problems.

Bob

bill

Sorry, not exact use of terms. I consider going from an old OS to a
new one an upgarde. I should be more careful with termnology.

Bill wrote:

> Sorry, not exact use of terms. I consider going from an old OS to a
> new one an upgarde. I should be more careful with termnology.

Thanks for the update. But in the past not even that would be true if
you went from 98 to Me. That was a downgrade no matter how you slice it. <g>

Bob