MN-500 Loosing Configuration

My MN-500 has been intermittantly loosing its configuration
including password. So that means the other computers on
my wireless network loose network connectivity and I loose
security for the wired network.

Any similar situations fixes?

joker

you will have to call Microsoft to get a copy.

GAC wrote:

> My MN-500 has been intermittantly loosing its configuration
> including password. So that means the other computers on
> my wireless network loose network connectivity and I loose
> security for the wired network.
>
> Any similar situations fixes?

assistance.

time.