hey if u play this game tell me your character and level

hey people tell me who u guys are cause i am a level 7 warrior
5 answers Last reply
More about play game character level

    highsummoner wrote:
    > hey people tell me who u guys are cause i am a level 7 warrior

    Well, personally, I'm a level 3/2 computer geek/musician.

    I've played pretty much everything available. My CURRENT characters
    include a level 3 Telepath and all the NPCs in the Dark Sun adventure
    I'm running.

    And I'd look into getting some remedial training if I were you. I'd
    rather be a level seven Fighter than a level seven Warrior.

    -Tialan ;-)

    "highsummoner" <wingzero39.chris@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > hey people tell me who u guys are cause i am a level 7 warrior

    Two characters.

    Dwarf level 3 barb/level 4 fighter/level 9 Dwarven Defender/ level 4 paladin
    Halfling level 4 fighter/level 3 rogue/ level 1 master thrower/ level 1
    invisible blade

    Well the third character is a DMNPC

    Human level 15 barbarian/level 14 cleric/ wearbear / level 10 chosen of the
    gods.

    "Decaying Atheist" <harker@coxdot.net> wrote in message

    > "highsummoner" <wingzero39.chris@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >> hey people tell me who u guys are cause i am a level 7 warrior
    >>

    > Two characters.
    >
    > Dwarf level 3 barb/level 4 fighter/level 9 Dwarven Defender/ level 4
    > paladin
    > Halfling level 4 fighter/level 3 rogue/ level 1 master thrower/ level 1
    > invisible blade
    >
    > Well the third character is a DMNPC
    >
    > Human level 15 barbarian/level 14 cleric/ wearbear / level 10 chosen of
    > the gods.

    Should mention that the DMNPC's ten levels of Chosen of the gods, actually
    turned him into an avatar of the High God for my campaign setting.
    Although he adventures with the party, half the time, all he ever does is
    dispense advice, and tend to the wounded after fights. He seldom gets
    invovled in direct battles unless there is a real reason to.

    The only time he has actually done battle around the party was when the
    three children of Nerull showed up and were going to town on the party. The
    Children: (Half shadow dragon/ogre barbarian, Halfling Half fiend cleric of
    Nerull, and the third is a Fallen Solar warrior/wizard) He singlehandly
    battled the Ogre while offering a few spells to snag up the halfing, and
    buff the party so they could attempt to hold off the solar.

    In the end the battle came to an end as a stalemate. No deaths on either
    side, the three children attempted to run, but the DMNPC managed to snare
    the ogre. He was bound, gagged, and secure. His physical form was slain,
    although his minor divine form is stalking around waiting for the right time
    to reform and attempt another crack at killing the party.

    highsummoner wrote:
    > hey people tell me who u guys are cause i am a level 7 warrior

    Level 8 cleric of Pelor/level 6 Radiant Servant of Pelor (from Complete
    Divine), human. Domains: Good, Sun, and Glory. Kicks serious butt
    against evil outsiders and undead.

    Level 7 dwarf fighter who specializes in warhammers.

    Decaying Atheist wrote:
    >> Dwarf level 3 barb/level 4 fighter/level 9 Dwarven Defender/ level 4
    >> paladin

    brb + dd & pal??? no rage for you, eh? ;)

Games Video Games