hey if u play this game tell me your character and level

Last response: in Video Games
April 8, 2005 10:12:59 AM

hey people tell me who u guys are cause i am a level 7 warrior
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 12:40:53 PM

highsummoner wrote:
> hey people tell me who u guys are cause i am a level 7 warrior

Well, personally, I'm a level 3/2 computer geek/musician.

I've played pretty much everything available. My CURRENT characters
include a level 3 Telepath and all the NPCs in the Dark Sun adventure
I'm running.

And I'd look into getting some remedial training if I were you. I'd
rather be a level seven Fighter than a level seven Warrior.

-Tialan ;-)
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 1:28:36 PM

"highsummoner" <wingzero39.chris@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hey people tell me who u guys are cause i am a level 7 warrior

Two characters.

Dwarf level 3 barb/level 4 fighter/level 9 Dwarven Defender/ level 4 paladin
Halfling level 4 fighter/level 3 rogue/ level 1 master thrower/ level 1
invisible blade

Well the third character is a DMNPC

Human level 15 barbarian/level 14 cleric/ wearbear / level 10 chosen of the
gods.
April 8, 2005 1:35:05 PM

"Decaying Atheist" <harker@coxdot.net> wrote in message

> "highsummoner" <wingzero39.chris@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> hey people tell me who u guys are cause i am a level 7 warrior
>>

> Two characters.
>
> Dwarf level 3 barb/level 4 fighter/level 9 Dwarven Defender/ level 4
> paladin
> Halfling level 4 fighter/level 3 rogue/ level 1 master thrower/ level 1
> invisible blade
>
> Well the third character is a DMNPC
>
> Human level 15 barbarian/level 14 cleric/ wearbear / level 10 chosen of
> the gods.

Should mention that the DMNPC's ten levels of Chosen of the gods, actually
turned him into an avatar of the High God for my campaign setting.
Although he adventures with the party, half the time, all he ever does is
dispense advice, and tend to the wounded after fights. He seldom gets
invovled in direct battles unless there is a real reason to.

The only time he has actually done battle around the party was when the
three children of Nerull showed up and were going to town on the party. The
Children: (Half shadow dragon/ogre barbarian, Halfling Half fiend cleric of
Nerull, and the third is a Fallen Solar warrior/wizard) He singlehandly
battled the Ogre while offering a few spells to snag up the halfing, and
buff the party so they could attempt to hold off the solar.

In the end the battle came to an end as a stalemate. No deaths on either
side, the three children attempted to run, but the DMNPC managed to snare
the ogre. He was bound, gagged, and secure. His physical form was slain,
although his minor divine form is stalking around waiting for the right time
to reform and attempt another crack at killing the party.
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 3:34:35 PM

highsummoner wrote:
> hey people tell me who u guys are cause i am a level 7 warrior

Level 8 cleric of Pelor/level 6 Radiant Servant of Pelor (from Complete
Divine), human. Domains: Good, Sun, and Glory. Kicks serious butt
against evil outsiders and undead.

Level 7 dwarf fighter who specializes in warhammers.
April 8, 2005 7:47:32 PM

Decaying Atheist wrote:
>> Dwarf level 3 barb/level 4 fighter/level 9 Dwarven Defender/ level 4
>> paladin

brb + dd & pal??? no rage for you, eh? ;)
!