Sign in with
Your question

Lcd monitor drivers windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
February 1, 2013 3:09:04 AM

I have a samsung ls23cmzkfvauza or call it snycmaster 2333 or 2333sw, , confusing for me also although the first posted is the model number on the tag, i am having such difficulty locating drivers,

as time has passed with all the new updates for the computer the display has become very unstable, can't open a second window of ie, the first window/tab/ie is ok but the second one sort of phases in and out, mostly out, the display becomes mostly greyed out and or phases in and out,

games such as wow, especially in areas with snow, or water, or a lot of sky view, fade in and out also, usually out,,,

running win7 with a geforce gt610 vid card just put in yesterday thinking it may of been the video going out,,,

would love to know the drivers for the samsung are up to date, system shows pnp monitor with driver of 2006, hhmmm

February 1, 2013 3:58:00 PM

funny how a person can buy a brand new display in the year 2011 that has not had a driver update since 2008, what does that tell me

also, i am guessing that the issues i have could be due to running win7 and the drivers are not suitable for win7?

the problems have been getting worse as new game patches are coming out and also with some websites i surf

display driver related issues most likely is the final analysis? guessing i need a new monitor/display that will gel with win7 ?

put in a new vid card couple of days ago, all worked fine at the store where i bought it and had it installed, of course on their display, got home , hooked it up, same issue, got to be the display drivers, what ya think??? time for a new display?? with supported drivers for win7??
m
l
Related resources
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 1, 2013 5:06:04 PM

You would think if it was sold in 2011 it would have Windows 7 drivers. I guess the Vista drivers aren't working for you.
You could try this suggestion from Samsun http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_tr...!-545559041!61663845!1330811464261 before you buy a new monitor.
This is from Microsoft regarding this monitor: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/window...
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/wi... (listed as compatible but not certified)
m
l
February 2, 2013 2:12:27 AM

the last driver update was or is from 2009 and is on the cd that came with the display from the day of purchase, which was at the end of year 2011, so the display is barely over one year old, yet the driver is two years older lol

after reading many threads pertaining to this display, it seems i am not the only person experiencing the issue

just got off of a live chat with a rep from samsung, they say try changing the power cord, see if that helps, they also realize there are no driver updates for win7, dont know if there will be

he/she also said drivers aren't needed, all pnp, so i said then why did a cd with the driver come with the package in the first place, if a driver is not needed? he /she said nothing,,lol,,,,,

anyway, since the pc, the display, and the vid card (purchased two days ago) are all purchased from Best Buy within the last 1 to 1.5 years, i'll be there in the morning asking them, wth is up with this

also my sons samsung laptop barely survived one year before we had to send it to samsung for a new hard drive, that was two months ago

my display issues started within the past three months or so ago and getting worse every day, samsung lcd, could it be samsung? could be best buy selling outdated products?

i built a pc back in 2000, ran win2kpro on it up until i bought this (so called new updated pc and display a bit over a year ago) i never ever had such issues, no issues whatsoever, only reason i bought something new was due to ie issues and some other issues presented due to internet explorer updates/versions, certain inabilies not being able to update certain apps anylonger

now i cannot update drivers for a new display lol,,ah well, guessing i'll just have to resort to building my own once again, doing the research and go for it, can't trust others, stores or such to stand up and be accountable

i'm ranting lol sorry, but man oh man !!

btw, trouble could be a number of display related issues from what i have now read, will see tomorrow and let yall know what the outcome is, well, hopefully tomorrow if time permits, going to try to get best buy to remedy this issue since they sold me this stuff, see if they man up
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 2, 2013 2:18:47 AM

richard58 said:
the last driver update was or is from 2009 and is on the cd that came with the display from the day of purchase, which was at the end of year 2011, so the display is barely over one year old, yet the driver is two years older lol

after reading many threads pertaining to this display, it seems i am not the only person experiencing the issue

just got off of a live chat with a rep from samsung, they say try changing the power cord, see if that helps, they also realize there are no driver updates for win7, dont know if there will be

he/she also said drivers aren't needed, all pnp, so i said then why did a cd with the driver come with the package in the first place, if a driver is not needed? he /she said nothing,,lol,,,,,

anyway, since the pc, the display, and the vid card (purchased two days ago) are all purchased from Best Buy within the last 1 to 1.5 years, i'll be there in the morning asking them, wth is up with this

also my sons samsung laptop barely survived one year before we had to send it to samsung for a new hard drive, that was two months ago

my display issues started within the past three months or so ago and getting worse every day, samsung lcd, could it be samsung? could be best buy selling outdated products?

i built a pc back in 2000, ran win2kpro on it up until i bought this (so called new updated pc and display a bit over a year ago) i never ever had such issues, no issues whatsoever, only reason i bought something new was due to ie issues and some other issues presented due to internet explorer updates/versions, certain inabilies not being able to update certain apps anylonger

now i cannot update drivers for a new display lol,,ah well, guessing i'll just have to resort to building my own once again, doing the research and go for it, can't trust others, stores or such to stand up and be accountable

i'm ranting lol sorry, but man oh man !!

btw, trouble could be a number of display related issues from what i have now read, will see tomorrow and let yall know what the outcome is, well, hopefully tomorrow if time permits, going to try to get best buy to remedy this issue since they sold me this stuff, see if they man up

Good luck and best wishes. If you decide to build your own in the future the forums here are a great place to ask questions. I did so before building mine to ask questions about components.
m
l
!