Best recent D&D products

Waldo

So I got an eBay Paypal certificate for my birthday.

Question for the group: what are the best DD&D products of the last...
oh, say since 3.5 came in.

That includes splatbooks, modules, campaign worlds, you name it. I'm
looking for cleverness, good writing, crunch that's useful. Nice art
is a plus. Ideally it would have stuff that could be used IMC (which
is pretty plain vanilla 3.5). Can be by WotC or anyone else.

So: what have you seen in the last year or two that really did it for
you?

Waldo

Waldo wrote:

> So I got an eBay Paypal certificate for my birthday.
>
> Question for the group: what are the best DD&D products of the last...
> oh, say since 3.5 came in.
>
> That includes splatbooks, modules, campaign worlds, you name it. I'm
> looking for cleverness, good writing, crunch that's useful. Nice art
> is a plus. Ideally it would have stuff that could be used IMC (which
> is pretty plain vanilla 3.5). Can be by WotC or anyone else.
>
> So: what have you seen in the last year or two that really did it for
> you?
>

> Waldo

Arcana Evolved, hands down.