what are these new names...

Jim

I've been away from the forums for a while using my linksy network without
any problems until this past few weeks. Now I see a lot of mn this and mn
that such as mn-100 or mn-520. What are these pieces of hardware. ARe they
microsft pieces. thanks for the info.

Jim

joker

WEll since this is a Microsoft Newsgroup the topic is supposed to be the
Microsoft networking hardware. They made the MN-100, MN-110, MN-120,
MN-130, MN-150, MN-500, MN-510, MN-520, MN-700, MN-710, MN-720, MN-730,
& MN-740.

The documentation for this hardware can be downloaded at the following link.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_ProductDocumentation.mspx

jim wrote:
> I've been away from the forums for a while using my linksy network without
> any problems until this past few weeks. Now I see a lot of mn this and mn
> that such as mn-100 or mn-520. What are these pieces of hardware. ARe they
> microsft pieces. thanks for the info.
>
> Jim

assistance.

time.

Jim

Thanks Joker
I didn't mean to take the forum topic away from the Microsoft arena,
actually I"m a big Microsoft fan over the years just hadnt paid any
attention to their networking products. Again thanks for the info.

JIm

"Joker" <no-spam@netzero.com> wrote in message
> WEll since this is a Microsoft Newsgroup the topic is supposed to be the
> Microsoft networking hardware. They made the MN-100, MN-110, MN-120,
> MN-130, MN-150, MN-500, MN-510, MN-520, MN-700, MN-710, MN-720, MN-730, &
> MN-740.
>
> The documentation for this hardware can be downloaded at the following
> link.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_ProductDocumentation.mspx
>
> jim wrote:
>> I've been away from the forums for a while using my linksy network
>> without any problems until this past few weeks. Now I see a lot of mn
>> this and mn that such as mn-100 or mn-520. What are these pieces of
>> hardware. ARe they microsft pieces. thanks for the info.
>>
>> Jim
>>

> --
> Please do not contact me directly or ask me to contact you directly for
> assistance.
>
> If your question is worth asking, it's worth posting.
>
> If it’s not worth posting you should have done a search on
> http://www.google.com/ http://www.google.com/grphp?hl=en&tab=wg&q= or
> http://news.google.com/froogle?hl=en&tab=nf&ned=us&q= before wasting our
> time.

TRENDING THREADS