logging on with Admin rights?

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

I have two pc's running XP pro which are networked
together through a simple hub.
I am trying to log on to to the other pc as the admin but
the only option given to me is to log on a guest.
I can get round this by giving the guest account on this
pc admin rights but this causes security issues.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Jon.

joker

You might try the following newsgroups as the people that pay attention
over there deal with this type of issue more I'd expect.

microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web

microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin

Jon wrote:

> I have two pc's running XP pro which are networked
> together through a simple hub.
> I am trying to log on to to the other pc as the admin but
> the only option given to me is to log on a guest.
> I can get round this by giving the guest account on this
> pc admin rights but this causes security issues.
>
> Any help would be great.
>
> Thanks
> Jon.

assistance.