sharing a wireless connection between xp pro/2000 pro

Hi all im new to this but i hope someone out there can
help. my problem is that i have recently installed a
wireless network between 2 LANs. one is runnong win xp
pro & the other is running win 2000 pro. they both
confirm that they are connected & sending packets but
have not recieved any. if anyone out there knows why this
is could you please get in touch. thanks

Could we get some more information on what you're doing exactly? You say
that you have two LANs but then you say that one is running Windows 2000 and
the other is running XP. Could it be that you simply have 2 PCs and you're
trying to get them to share their files? Do they have Internet access?
What exactly is the problem that you're having?

Cheers!

Jim