Cancel Switch User Sign in

unoriginal1

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2012
huh? Old exit button? Can you give us some more details.
If your trying to switch users then just click switch user, Click "other" and login with a different account.

A little more clarification on what your trying to accomplish would be helpful

Yes, but has anyone verified this answer? If any Pentiums (you know, the ones with the FDIV bug) were involved in the original calculation then for all we know the real answer could be SQRT(-31) :D

Hi :)

Well only 1 person can answer that and we would need a Medium...as Douglas Adams died in 2001 :(

He probably knows NOW if it REALLY is the answer to everything...

All the best Brett :)

You'd have to ask the Mice, it was their computer.

How is it complicated? Click Start menu, then dropdown next to shutdown and select switch user. Or hit Crt Alt Del and select Switch user. Same number of steps as in XP or Vista.

I think when they went from horses to cars they had the same issue. Before they just hop on and yell "Hiyaa" and off they went. Now there is this KEY thing...

You know this explains the odd looks I got when I got a flat tire and shot my car 6 times.

We have several Amish communities around where I live and I don't think that they still yell "Hiyaa!" although I have always wanted to see one of them get on one and yell "Hi Ho Silver! Away!"