REQ: Pocket Mirror Professional for Palm V

March 16, 2005 5:44:38 PM

Hello, I'm looking for Pocket Mirror Professional Update for Palm V from
Chapura. I can download it, but then I need a login and password.
I baught my Palm out second hand, so... I don't have a login and password.

Does anyone have this update or can I use your login and password to
download or can anyone download this for me?

Thanks in advance!!!
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 5:44:39 PM

Swappie32 <jefke.mottebol@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I'm looking for Pocket Mirror Professional Update for Palm V
> from Chapura. I can download it, but then I need a login and password.
> I baught my Palm out second hand, so... I don't have a login and
> password.
>
> Does anyone have this update or can I use your login and password to
> download or can anyone download this for me?
>
> Thanks in advance!!!

It's not free software, and doesn't come with the Palm V. Only the basic
version does, and it's on the Palm V CD.
If you want the Pocket Mirror Pro update, go *buy it*.

--
*Art
!