cellbiogeek

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I'm completely satisfied w/ every component and periferal of my computer. Is there something wrong with me. I'm not even tempted to upgrade my CPU or get a DDR board and memory. Has anyone else ever experienced this. Is there a cure (other than hucking my computer off a cliff)?

Arrow

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
It's called the "customer satisfaction syndrome," when the sales guys have turned you into believing that you've got a perfect system :)

Rob
Please visit <b><A HREF="http://www.ncix.com/canada/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048" target="_new">http://www.ncix.com/canada/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048</A></b>

dhlucke

Polypheme
My personal opinion: A PII-350 will work fine for most people. If you are a gamer you should be up close to 1 Ghz. Higher than that only for professionals who need the extra speed.

The question to you is what are you running and what videocard are you using?

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

OzzieBloke

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2001
I don't know about that... I have a Cyrix 166@133 running my system... it starts every time I push the power button, it does Word and Excel, I surf the net, it even has a 1 megabyte video card. I'm even writing a 80,000 word novel on it. I'm pretty satisfied. I guess gaming just isn't my thing :)

tilepusher

Distinguished
Jul 31, 2001
Hey C,
Awesome! Me, I'm never happy for too long. If I could be like you, I would! Still if I was totally happy with everything, I would not even look at this or any Forum. Why would I care, I don't think I would even guess that people wanted advice or needed help their stuff. Me, in real life I have many problems and it bothers me. The only thing that makes me happier is knowing that I might be able to help someone else from the frustration that I feel. One day I hope to experience this "Satisfaction"! I keep trying.
Peace Out............tile

Keep Hope Alive!

somerandomguy

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2001
I rather like my PIII 550, I only have two issues with it:
1) It's loud, the next PC I buy is going to have quite EVERYTHING.
2) I played the AvP demo the over day, and it seems to be the first thing my system couldn't really handle, even a low res.

"Ignorance is bliss, but I tend to get screwed over."