Searching for a beautiful notebook, need help !

hi !

sorry for the no-technical topic but it's important too!

for my meeting and personal project one2one presentation, i need a new laptop/notebook to be 'noticable' and gentlemanable when i am at desk or enter in the room !

i do not need a lamborghini asus , no notebook with alien or fruit apple in the back which say hello or ***U , no!

i need a laptop which say "this man is serious and look classy and constant and a little lucky in money". i know it is very secondary but it counts for me !
first impression is important !

my aim/dream was the dell adamo but it is not available anymore, rest in peace my beautiful one.

here are my feel and wish :
i like black, grey, metal and dislike white, flashy color, plastic effect
i like clear shape, triangle form and dislike rounded corner !
my screen res should be 1280x720 at last, not under, not to more either.

so what do you advice to me ?
3 answers Last reply
More about searching beautiful notebook
  1. Well, if looks are important and you also want to give the impression that you are well off, buy an Apple MacBook Pro. The larger (more expensive) the better.

A 17" MacBook Pro will bleed you out of $2,500.00.
  2. i don't want apple because i use window and most of my meetmate too.
    and too many people are apple, iphone...this white empty design.
    i feel more confortable with busness 'stark design' or HTC design or HK ot korean design.

max prize i can offord me is 1200.
    i do not want a big notebook, so no need of numeric keyboard, and 1280x720 is perfect need.
    95% of my work will be show presentation, picture, website, slideshow,....so office and webdesign showview (that why i don't need high performance)

i just discover the HP 5320M, looks great !!! and mate screen (so perfect !)

and the acer ethos but it is to big :

any more advice ?
  3. Check out the Sony VAIO Signature line, they have good appearance.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Notebooks