MN-500 to Modem connection problem

My MN-500 has been operating great for 1 1/2 years until
the past month. Sporadically, the connection between the
MN-500 and the DSL modem stop working. The modem
indicator light on the MN-500 will go off, and the
corresponding light on the DSL modem will blink on and
off. If I unplug the MN-500 from the modem and instead
plug it into a computer, the light goes back on the modem
and the internet is accessible. I have tried all the
tips from Microsoft and none work. There are no
significant differences that have changed. Any ideas?

Time to buy a new router.

Neal

You have to be kidding. I am starting to have the same problem too. Mine
is about a year old. :(.

Neal