Internet Drivers

Hey. I've just reinstalled my Windows, and the only drivers that I need to install are to get internet working.

They don't install automatically by themselves, so I have to find them and install manually. I'm guessing this has to be some kind of Ethernet driver for my WiFi/Internet adapter?

This laptop was custom built and I did not receive any driver CDs with it.

Does anybody know where can I find those? I've spent 4 hours looking for them already, nothing.

I've used numerous Driver Detection software, but they only say that I need Realtek drivers - that's about it, so not much help at all.

Anybody has any ideas how to get those damn drivers, and especially know which ones I need? Where can I look up what the hell do I need?!

Thanks people, very much appreciated!

My Network Facilities GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS INTEL® N130 802.11N (150Mbps) + BLUETOOTH
11 answers Last reply
More about internet drivers
  1. Hello... realtek has a website... open up your Laptop and look at the numbers on your chip... Look in your BIO's for LAN/motherboard information... check your Bill of sales... call the Custom shop where your computer was made... Look at the device signature ID numbers reporting to Windows, and do a google search with those numbers... keep trying different Realtek wireless driver installs.
  2. What is the make and model?
    The laptop manufacturers web sight should have all the drivers.

You probably need a chip set driver, also.
    What operating system?
  3. Windows 7

Model is custom made - Optimus IV. If it was one of the popular ones, there wouldn't be a problem... Thanks!
  4. your wireless driver should be here

if you have 64bit make sure to pick the 64bit version

if you get wireless going windows update may automatically find the other drivers

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Wireless+Networking&ProductLine=Intel%C2%AE+Centrino%C2%AE+Wi-Fi+Products&ProductProduct=Intel%C2%AE+Centrino%C2%AE+Wireless-N+130
  5. Easiest way is to plug it into an ethernet cable and run windows update - that should get most if not all of what you need.
  6. DarkSable said:
    Easiest way is to plug it into an ethernet cable and run windows update - that should get most if not all of what you need.

im guessing they dont have the ethernet drivers either :)
  7. I've got all the drivers except for ethernet/wifi or whatever they are. I have no idea where to get them or what they are. I can't believe how incredibly frustrating it is...

No, windows update didnt work too.

I'm going mad here...

I also can't open my laptop, because I have 3 year warranty.
  8. well windows update wouldnt work if you have no internet access??

did you try the link i already gave?
  9. The laptop is made by a company called Clevo for several resellers. Its the same as the Sager NP6370. Here's a link to the drivers.
    http://www2.sagernotebook.com/pages/notebooks/download.cfm?ProductType=6370
  10. bignastyid said:
    The laptop is made by a company called Clevo for several resellers. Its the same as the Sager NP6370. Here's a link to the drivers.
    http://www2.sagernotebook.com/pages/notebooks/download.cfm?ProductType=6370

Thanks, I will try this. Do you know which Wireless LAN driver should I get after I install chipset, because there are like 6 of them...
  11. If the laptop has a centrino sticker try the intel drivers, if not try the realtek drivers
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Internet Windows 7