Internet Drivers

Powka

Honorable
May 4, 2012
Hey. I've just reinstalled my Windows, and the only drivers that I need to install are to get internet working.

They don't install automatically by themselves, so I have to find them and install manually. I'm guessing this has to be some kind of Ethernet driver for my WiFi/Internet adapter?

This laptop was custom built and I did not receive any driver CDs with it.

Does anybody know where can I find those? I've spent 4 hours looking for them already, nothing.

I've used numerous Driver Detection software, but they only say that I need Realtek drivers - that's about it, so not much help at all.

Anybody has any ideas how to get those damn drivers, and especially know which ones I need? Where can I look up what the hell do I need?!

Thanks people, very much appreciated!

My Network Facilities GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS INTEL® N130 802.11N (150Mbps) + BLUETOOTH

Hello... realtek has a website... open up your Laptop and look at the numbers on your chip... Look in your BIO's for LAN/motherboard information... check your Bill of sales... call the Custom shop where your computer was made... Look at the device signature ID numbers reporting to Windows, and do a google search with those numbers... keep trying different Realtek wireless driver installs.

Powka

Honorable
May 4, 2012
Windows 7

Model is custom made - Optimus IV. If it was one of the popular ones, there wouldn't be a problem... Thanks!

Powka

Honorable
May 4, 2012
I've got all the drivers except for ethernet/wifi or whatever they are. I have no idea where to get them or what they are. I can't believe how incredibly frustrating it is...

No, windows update didnt work too.

I'm going mad here...

I also can't open my laptop, because I have 3 year warranty.

Powka

Honorable
May 4, 2012

Thanks, I will try this. Do you know which Wireless LAN driver should I get after I install chipset, because there are like 6 of them...