connectivity issues

jp

I already had a MN-700 router(A) plugged into my network
before, and it connected to this old router(B) by
powerline adapters in my house that came out to that old
router (B), and that router(B) went straight into the
cable modem. I had that old router(B) that is plugged
into the cable modem replaced with "another" MN-700 router
(C). When I started to configured this new MN-700 router
(C), initially neither devices (A&C) would connect. I
ended up getting the New MN-700(C) to connect to my cable
modem and get to the internet, however I have not been
able to re-establish the old MN-700(A) connection. I made
sure I got all the firmware updates for both the new(C)
and old(A) MN-700 routers ,and checked the cables for
each device to make they were securely in their proper
device, and made sure they both did not have the same ip
addresses. Is their something I'm leaving out, because I
feel it should work just fine now, however I'm not
getting one bit of internet connection to Router (A).
Please help. Thanks

Configure C in router mode, LAN IP address at default of
192.168.2.1, some SSID, some WEP key or WPA key, channel 6.

Configure A in bridge mode, LAN IP address at 192.168.2.42
(outside of default DHCP range), same SSID as C, same WEP
key or WPA key, channel 1. Connect WAN port thru your
powerline stuff to the network port on C.