2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
1920 x 1080
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yes. Not sure on exact games just getting back into it. All ive got is CSS lol.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Multimedia, video editing. Nothing much really just want it to be super fast im used to high end desktops.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
500g - 1000g not really that important
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Not Dell my Xps L702X is the biggest piece of *** ive ever used.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
As long as possible reliablity and quality are huge factors for me.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Lenovo, Sager and maybe Asus sound good. I really have no idea though every site you go to lists the highest quality laptops in opposite order to the last one except apple always tops the list.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I have just requested the return of my L702X tonight and really dont want the same problems again. Usb 3 ports faulty, screen with black marks on it (they dont look like any dead pixels ive seen before), screen flashes black for a split second every 30 seconds or so when on battery, CSS jams for 2-3 seconds every 20 - 30min when on average settings then comes right. Everything was highest possible spec in this laptop apart from it was non 3D. Very dissapointed.