Lost Cavern of the Badgermancer

Just what I had in mind.. a picture of a shamanic badgermancer

http://www.milnejewelry.com/Milne/Kachina01.html

as I said before..summon badgers...

"hundreds of badgers...leaping-and-springing"

and of course the commands;

"bless my button's, thats a lovely badger"
"Push badgers push"
"Heave, badgers, heave!"
"Badgers! Form a human pyramid - sorry a badger pyramid""
"Badgers! Build me a harpsicord"
"Badgers! Recreate in tableaux form the piggy scene from Deliverance!"
"Badgers! Go forth and gather mushrooms - but look out for snakes!"

etc
7 answers Last reply
More about lost cavern badgermancer

    Murf wrote:
    > Just what I had in mind.. a picture of a shamanic badgermancer
    >
    > http://www.milnejewelry.com/Milne/Kachina01.html
    >
    > as I said before..summon badgers...
    >
    > "hundreds of badgers...leaping-and-springing"
    >
    > and of course the commands;
    >
    > "bless my button's, thats a lovely badger"
    > "Push badgers push"
    > "Heave, badgers, heave!"
    > "Badgers! Form a human pyramid - sorry a badger pyramid""
    > "Badgers! Build me a harpsicord"
    > "Badgers! Recreate in tableaux form the piggy scene from Deliverance!"
    > "Badgers! Go forth and gather mushrooms - but look out for snakes!"
    >
    > etc

    "Badgers! Play some soccer- Er!- Uh, football! Yeah, and play it in
    England! Score a goal!"

    Murf wrote:
    > Just what I had in mind.. a picture of a shamanic badgermancer
    >
    > http://www.milnejewelry.com/Milne/Kachina01.html

    That's pretty cool. Appreciate the link (if not the *ahem* "poetry").

    - Justisaur

    Which reminds me of something I found recently: the Hamster History of
    Britain. http://www.hamsteropera.co.uk/history.htm

    One of the best sites on the net.
    I esp like "8th Century Vikings"

    Mister Sharkey <mister_sharkey@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > Which reminds me of something I found recently: the Hamster History of
    > Britain. http://www.hamsteropera.co.uk/history.htm

    Heh.
    --
    Bradd W. Szonye
    http://www.szonye.com/bradd

    "Murf" <rob_murfin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<1113483460.558552.25800@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
    > Just what I had in mind.. a picture of a shamanic badgermancer
    >
    > http://www.milnejewelry.com/Milne/Kachina01.html
    >
    > as I said before..summon badgers...
    >
    > "hundreds of badgers...leaping-and-springing"
    >
    > and of course the commands;
    >

    > "Badgers! Go forth and gather mushrooms - but look out for snakes!"
    http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/h/b/hbaeder/mushroommushroom.jpg.html

    It seems you are not alone (although I hope no one kills me for
    feeding the tr, eh, badger. ;), because I could easily find quite a
    few badger references from Elfwood:

    http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/r/e/reganj/red_knight.jpg.html

    http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/g/u/guardia/badger_knight.jpg.html
    http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/g/u/guardia/mikheil_blizzard.jpg.html

    http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/j/r/jross2/badger.jpg.html

    http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/u/r/ursula/badgermech.jpg.html

    http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/a/p/apron/badger.jpg.html

    http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/a/u/augie/badgermudpaw1.jpg.html

    http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/a/h/ahdavis/badgerspiritdnce.jpg.html

    http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/t/i/timbress/badgerspower.jpg.html

    http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/l/t/ltrujillo/gerdab.jpg.html

    I put the ones I like most to the beginning, and the ones I liked less
    but didn't feel like dropping away to the end. It should be noted that
    any d&d-ish names probably have nothing to do with d&d.

    Janne Joensuu,
    Endoperez

    Mister Sharkey wrote:
    > Which reminds me of something I found recently: the Hamster History of
    > Britain. http://www.hamsteropera.co.uk/history.htm

    It's nice, but I've been spoiled by the Redwall tv show and books. :)
    --
    "... respect, all good works are not done by only good folk ..."
    --till next time, Jameson Stalanthas Yu -x- <<poetry.dolphins-cove.com>>

Games Video Games