Lost Cavern of the Badgermancer

Last response: in Video Games
April 14, 2005 9:57:40 AM

Just what I had in mind.. a picture of a shamanic badgermancer

http://www.milnejewelry.com/Milne/Kachina01.html

as I said before..summon badgers...

"hundreds of badgers...leaping-and-springing"

and of course the commands;

"bless my button's, thats a lovely badger"
"Push badgers push"
"Heave, badgers, heave!"
"Badgers! Form a human pyramid - sorry a badger pyramid""
"Badgers! Build me a harpsicord"
"Badgers! Recreate in tableaux form the piggy scene from Deliverance!"
"Badgers! Go forth and gather mushrooms - but look out for snakes!"

etc
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 12:31:40 PM

Murf wrote:
> Just what I had in mind.. a picture of a shamanic badgermancer
>
> http://www.milnejewelry.com/Milne/Kachina01.html
>
> as I said before..summon badgers...
>
> "hundreds of badgers...leaping-and-springing"
>
> and of course the commands;
>
> "bless my button's, thats a lovely badger"
> "Push badgers push"
> "Heave, badgers, heave!"
> "Badgers! Form a human pyramid - sorry a badger pyramid""
> "Badgers! Build me a harpsicord"
> "Badgers! Recreate in tableaux form the piggy scene from Deliverance!"
> "Badgers! Go forth and gather mushrooms - but look out for snakes!"
>
> etc

"Badgers! Play some soccer- Er!- Uh, football! Yeah, and play it in
England! Score a goal!"
Anonymous
April 14, 2005 2:13:03 PM

Murf wrote:
> Just what I had in mind.. a picture of a shamanic badgermancer
>
> http://www.milnejewelry.com/Milne/Kachina01.html

That's pretty cool. Appreciate the link (if not the *ahem* "poetry").

- Justisaur
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 4:55:17 AM

One of the best sites on the net.
I esp like "8th Century Vikings"
Anonymous
April 15, 2005 2:12:51 PM

"Murf" <rob_murfin@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<1113483460.558552.25800@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>...
> Just what I had in mind.. a picture of a shamanic badgermancer
>
> http://www.milnejewelry.com/Milne/Kachina01.html
>
> as I said before..summon badgers...
>
> "hundreds of badgers...leaping-and-springing"
>
> and of course the commands;
>

> "Badgers! Go forth and gather mushrooms - but look out for snakes!"
http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/h/b/hbaeder/mushroomm...

It seems you are not alone (although I hope no one kills me for
feeding the tr, eh, badger. ;) , because I could easily find quite a
few badger references from Elfwood:

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/r/e/reganj/red_knight...

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/g/u/guardia/badger_kn...
http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/g/u/guardia/mikheil_b...

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/j/r/jross2/badger.jpg...

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/u/r/ursula/badgermech...

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/a/p/apron/badger.jpg....

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/a/u/augie/badgermudpa...

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/a/h/ahdavis/badgerspi...

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/t/i/timbress/badgersp...

http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/l/t/ltrujillo/gerdab....

I put the ones I like most to the beginning, and the ones I liked less
but didn't feel like dropping away to the end. It should be noted that
any d&d-ish names probably have nothing to do with d&d.

Janne Joensuu,
Endoperez
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 7:14:18 PM

Mister Sharkey wrote:
> Which reminds me of something I found recently: the Hamster History of
> Britain. http://www.hamsteropera.co.uk/history.htm

It's nice, but I've been spoiled by the Redwall tv show and books. :)
--
"... respect, all good works are not done by only good folk ..."
--till next time, Jameson Stalanthas Yu -x- <<poetry.dolphins-cove.com>>