Msi GX660

Status
Not open for further replies.

jekisme

Distinguished
May 15, 2011
can somebody give me a review for this laptop?im thinking of buying of a good gaming laptop which is not much expensive and if this is not good,can you please recommend an alternative.Thanks for those who will answer :D

here's a link for specs view here

jekisme

Distinguished
May 15, 2011
ahm im not that technical.can i ask what is sandy bridge notebooks?and can you recommend a specific notebook that is within the price range of Gx660.thanks!!

jekisme

Distinguished
May 15, 2011
ow thankyou for that!here it is.

1. What is your budget?
-my budget would be 800-1k dollars.or 46,00o PH peso

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
-any size would do.

3. What screen resolution do you want?
-1080p hopefully

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
-portable laptop.

5. How much battery life do you need?
-err the longer the better.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
-yes.cod black ops,assasin's creed brotherhood,fifa 11,modern warfare 2.all in high settings.

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
-i want to study basic video/photo editing.adobe aftereffects and photoshop would be the software i'll use.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
-500gb

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
-none at the moment.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
-maybe 2-3years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
-dvd writer +/- . blu ray reader if there's any,if none its okay.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
-im not brand conscious.

13. What country do you live in?
-Philippines.

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
-i don't know if all the laptops sold in US is already here in our country so i would really appreciate an advice that is sold here in PH.thank you Maziar!big help :D

Status
Not open for further replies.