1. What is your budget?
$1300 (maybe more if it gets me what I am looking for)
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15" or around there
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Would like 1920 x 1080
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Will be in addition to my desktop
5. How much battery life do you need?
Would like 3+ hours
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Medium/High on the average game. None to list specifically
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Average everyday use.. browsing the web, emails, etc. (aside from gaming as mentioned above)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
250GB+, would like 7200RPM but not a deal-breaker if not (especially if 5400RPM would give me better battery life)
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Newegg.com or others (No preference)
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
Would like it to last around two years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Something that is really important to me is build quality. I am really impressed by the build quality of Macbooks, but I don't like too make things about them. (I want a right-click button, I hate their missing keys (page up/down, home/end, etc.), I don't care to use OSX (would strictly be using Windows on it))
What's important to me:
P.S. - Am I asking for too much here? If so, what should I cut out to get me as close to what I want as I can?
More about :gaming laptop good build quality battery life