Laptop for the missus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchmj

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
Hi all,

The girlfriend has decided that it's time she upgraded her laptop. I have been given the following "guidelines" to follow, but they are bendable.

- Needs to be able to play "The Sims 3" (This is important to me, as the more time she plays The Sims, the more time i can play SC2!)
- She wants an eye bleeding green or pink.
- 14"-15"
- Price is negotiable, but the cheapest to fill the criteria is the best bet :)

Last note, i am in Australia, so the glories of NewEgg and the like are forbidden fruits :(

Thanks for your help!
Mitch

Well considering Newegg links are forbidden and we have no idea where your going to buy from in Australia, I guess no one can really help you out unless they live in your part of Australia and shop at the same store you do.

Not to mention, pink or green, really narrows it down. So with no set budget to work with, and pink and green to choose from and not knowing where you want to buy it from, well, good luck.

samwelaye

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
The only pink or green notebooks i know of are Sony's C series. They are also in a 14" size so theyre right for her. They also come with discrete cards, so it seems to fit your wife just fine :) the only problem is that im not sure where to link you for a place to buy in AUS :\

Mitchmj

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
There are a number of places i can buy from, so if you give a model i'm sure i will be able to track it down.
I have managed to talk her out of getting an eye bleeder and have guided her towards the ASUS N53SV. This seems to have everything she will need, but if there is something out there that has a lower price tag with the same features then i'm all ears! (i found the Asus for $1190 AUD)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.