Mac Wireless Base System Problem

Is there anyway to adjust the settings on a base system MN-
500? I had it set up on a windows laptop & then went to a
mac, it works fine but i need to set up a password sp that
other computers don't log on......?

joker

Are you talking about WEP?

If that is the case you have to enter a character to tell the Mac that
it is using a hexadecimal key instead of a pass phrase key. I believe
it also depends on the version of the Mac OS you are running too.

Mendoza wrote:
> Is there anyway to adjust the settings on a base system MN-
> 500? I had it set up on a windows laptop & then went to a
> mac, it works fine but i need to set up a password sp that
> other computers don't log on......?

assistance.

time.

TRENDING THREADS