Xbox Live With MN-700 Wired

Last response: in Networking
Share
December 2, 2004 8:14:37 PM

I am having trouble staning connected to Xbox live
through my MN-700 router.

I recently started using my xbox on xbox live, through my
router. I am able to play for about 3-5 minutes when i am
disconnected. I tried going directly through the dsl box
and it would work just fine, no disconnects. The router i
have been using is the MN-700, the wireless microsoft
router that is "xbox live compatible" acording to the
website. I updated all of the firmware on the router and
have tried turning my xbox off and on. If anyone has any
suggestions i would be very grateful,

Sean

More about : xbox live 700 wired

Anonymous
December 3, 2004 1:34:20 PM

Have you tried turning the 700 off and on?

December 3, 2004 11:10:11 PM

Try this link. The article may say it only applies to the MN-100 &
MN-500, but it also applies to the MN-700 & any other router out on the
market.

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=823404

Sean wrote:

> I am having trouble staning connected to Xbox live
> through my MN-700 router.
>
> I recently started using my xbox on xbox live, through my
> router. I am able to play for about 3-5 minutes when i am
> disconnected. I tried going directly through the dsl box
> and it would work just fine, no disconnects. The router i
> have been using is the MN-700, the wireless microsoft
> router that is "xbox live compatible" acording to the
> website. I updated all of the firmware on the router and
> have tried turning my xbox off and on. If anyone has any
> suggestions i would be very grateful,
>
> Sean

assistance.

time.