Non sequitur of the year

G

In the lead-in for the Athlon XP review...

---
In times as hard as this, after experiencing a constant business downturn all year and then a terrible terrorist attack that killed thousands of innocent people and that made the economy even weaker, AMD's future revolves around "Performance Matters More Than MHz" and the question if customers are going to understand and accept it.
---

Hey Dr. Tom, please leave out the trite sensationalism and just get on with the actual facts and figures. If you want to see how a real professional does reviews I urge you to check out Anand's site.

FatBurger

Illustrious
Hey, thanks for making a stupid post for no reason. I think that award should be given to yourself :)

<font color=green>I post so you don't have to!
9/11 - RIP</font color=green>

SerArthurDayne

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001
I second FatBurger's nomination that the poster of this thread be given the award :D

"Laziness is a talent to be cultivated like any other" - Walter Slovotsky

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
He is trying to explain how AMD is trying to overcome sales loss do to the week economy. The incident he refers to is simply a contributing factor to an already week economy. Although his methods sometimes seem inadequate when taken out of context, he actually does have a point to make, which has little to do with the attack itself but rather it's contribution to the problem all manufacturers are facing.

Back to you Tom...

Schmide

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2001
Doesn't a “non sequitur” literally mean, "it does not follow" all those events were in order and the logical conclusions were formed.

Schmide

Read <A HREF="http://www.propaganda101.com/newpage44.htm" target="_new">propaganda101</A>