http://www.pmc-sierra.com/products/details/rm9000x2/

Seems familiar except its a RISC MIPS64

.13 micron
dual cores @ 1Ghz
Copper interconnects
Hypertransport
5w watts
Support DDR

Will be targeted for workstations, available in December.

The Hammer is too little too late its not even a good concept!

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Your wrong, like always. I didnt see sign on the way in that stated "Intel and AMD only".

I post a product with unmatched specs that is available and you post something negative. GG lemming

Technology today vs whats AMD plans over a year from now.

We will sell and install thousands of these by years end.

Im sure you had no clue that these even existed let alone the specs.

Got anything else stupid to add?

Schmide

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2001
<A HREF="http://www.pmc-sierra.com/products/details/rm9000x2/" target="_new">Click</A>

Now that chip looks like, although I hate to use the term, SMP on a chip. Notice the dual caches, core-to-core transports, and chip to port mapping. I would call it a SMCP symmetric multi core processor.

Schmide

Too bad their white paper was 2 pages long.

POPEGOLDX

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2001
i can smell that "HAMMER" terror disease all over you

INTEL IS NUMBER 2 NOW AND WILL BE NUMBER 2 when HAMMER THUMPS it

You have to go outside your beloved INTEL to even attempt to beat AMD... YOu know INTEL has noting for HAMMER...

what next... posts about a NEW MAC ship with dual cores tha will beat the PALAMINO? because the P4 cant

ahahhahaha it sucks to be an AMD basher doenst it?

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
This is the arena that the Hammer is getting into, this is just 1 of the players on the opposing team.

As for what you posted, your a rambling idiot.

G

don't know too much about it but isn't the new power4 processor by IBM 2 cores on die ie "SMP on chip". not to mention very impressive SPEC scores in both INT and FP.

i had a drink the other day... opinions were like kittens i was givin' away

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
What a moron, Im like so burnt from that flame. I should go hide my head....

That was the lamest attempt at a flame I have ever read.

Keep up the good work dork!

I post something you had no clue existed and you call me dumb =P must be matisaro with new login name.

jlbigguy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
<font color=blue>"As for what you posted, your a rambling idiot."</font color=blue>

Fugger,

You still have not learned the rules of spelling. "your" should be "you're".

Makes you look less intelligent then you really are.......

<font color=blue>This is a Forum, not a playground. Treat it with Respect.</font color=blue>

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Wow, Bigguy you know more about english than you do about computers. maybe you should seek a career in forum spelling checking, pays good and you seem to have a uncanny ability to point out the obvious.

jlbigguy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Fatburger,

I will amend that. Here it is again.

Fugger,

You still have not learned the rules of spelling. "your" should be "you're".

[sarcasm]Makes you look less intelligent then you really are.......[/sarcasm]

<font color=blue>This is a Forum, not a playground. Treat it with Respect.</font color=blue>

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
So do you guy's sell these? Who buy's things like this? Don't give me a dumb answer....um...like companies.

Nice <b><font color=green>Lizards</b></font color=green> <b>crunch</b> Trolls cookies....... :smile: Yummy!! :smile:

jlbigguy

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
<font color=blue>"pays good and you seem to have a uncanny ability to point out the obvious."</font color=blue>

I think that statement <b>"(the obvious)"</b> speaks for itself!

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
LoL, fugger I guess everyone who thinks you are a moron is really me with a different logon name, that means I have what, 10000 logon names.

GO away troll.

~Matisaro~
"The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark"
~Tbird1.3@1.5~

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
"LoL, fugger I guess everyone who thinks you are a moron is really me with a different logon name, that means I have what, 10000 logon names."

Thats where you are WRONG, like always. That most likely was you posting on a different name. I wouldnt doubt the 10000 login names, you are lame like that.