2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Any is ok.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Doesn't matter but smaller would be nice.
5. How much battery life do you need?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
I will be using this laptop for games such as Test Drive Unlimited 2.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
I am a DJ.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Any of the known ones.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
I found this one. What do you guys think???
Its hard to give you a specific laptop. All I can say it try online websites. I bought mind from NewEgg.com. And they have a large selection and give you good details. If you want to play games on a laptop, do not expect to get good performance while using a battery. And you probably want duel core (do not think you get get a quad core laptop for 600 bucks), any ATI 4500+ should be able to run games.
I would say no to that laptop you were considering. Reasons: because it is a i2 CPU, and it is refurbished. With 600 bucks you can probably buy a better new laptop, or even a better refurbished laptop.