Bankrupt US is Bankrupt.
August 4, 2011 1:29:01 PM

Yeah ... what the Ruskies said.

Freeloading yanks ...

:) 
Related resources
August 4, 2011 1:30:44 PM

By the way ... read your PM's.

You just got promoted A51 ... officially your now my apprentice.

:) 
August 4, 2011 3:48:40 PM

It's hasn't gone through yet,but thank you very much reyond.I'm looking forward to working with the team!
August 4, 2011 4:27:49 PM

You might want to hit me a couple months down the track when your eye twitches uncontrollably ...

August 5, 2011 5:26:31 AM

i am liking how the picture of the goofy white guy looks absolutely nothing like obama.
August 5, 2011 6:16:36 AM

^ Me too...

Are we brothers split at birth?
August 5, 2011 4:10:55 PM

Congress' response: screw you guys, we and our corporate friends are done robbing America of every last penny, we'll move closer to our Swiss bank accounts and leave the American peasantry wondering what happened to their silly, naive notions of "trickle down".

Really, whoever thinks the rich give a sh*t about what happens to the common man need only be reminded of the fact that the richest man in the world made his fortune in, and still lives in, Mexico, with all of its crime, poverty and slums.
August 5, 2011 4:28:34 PM

the 2005 Tax Holiday is evidence to support what Gulli says. Corporations earn/launder $880 billion cumulative offshore and then convince the US gov't to lower the import tax on that money from 35% to 5%, claiming that they will use the money to create jobs and open new factories/facilities. US gov't caves and the money all comes in at once, corporate execs get massive bonuses and pay dividends to investors, while a study conducted by the gov't in 2006 found that 0% (yes, zero) of the money went to hiring new employees and opening new factories/facilities, due to the fact that the few companies that did were outweighed by the companies that actually closed factories and fired tens of thousands of people to move operations overseas.

By the way, these corporations are trying to do it again, except this time it's $1.5 trillion waiting to come into the country
August 5, 2011 4:30:48 PM

[
August 5, 2011 8:40:05 PM

Gulli said:

Really, whoever thinks the rich give a sh*t about what happens to the common man need only be reminded of the fact that the richest man in the world made his fortune in, and still lives in, Mexico, with all of its crime, poverty and slums.

Then there's your hero, George Soros.
!