Sign in with
Your question

Intel Accelerated Graphics Driver

Last response: in Windows 7
February 4, 2013 5:40:05 PM

The Intel Accelerated Graphics Driver (Version 8.15.10.1930) is not working properly. I clicked for my computer to apply the fix but it keeps giving me the message to "make sure I'm connected to the internet and to try back later." I am connected to the internet but the fix just won't apply!

I thought of removing the driver and then going onto Intel's website and reloading it however I'm afraid that if I uninstall it I'll have even more problems.

Can anyone suggest a solution to fix this problem?

More about : intel accelerated graphics driver

a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 4, 2013 5:42:16 PM

manufacturers website for drivers...
m
l
February 4, 2013 5:56:19 PM

I thought of that....but do I uninstall it first in my programs....or will that cause problems. I've already redownloaded it from the Intel website while the original version was still on my computer...and it didn't fix the problem. I know how to uninstall and reinstall.....I just don't know if uninstalling this particular driver will 'f things up.
m
l
Related resources
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 4, 2013 6:09:47 PM

butterfly5987 said:
I thought of that....but do I uninstall it first in my programs....or will that cause problems. I've already redownloaded it from the Intel website while the original version was still on my computer...and it didn't fix the problem. I know how to uninstall and reinstall.....I just don't know if uninstalling this particular driver will 'f things up.

Hi :) 

You just install OVER the top....

BUT i really WOULDN'T USE THE ONE from Intel...

MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC....

Specs ?

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
February 20, 2013 3:35:11 PM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

You just install OVER the top....

BUT i really WOULDN'T USE THE ONE from Intel...

MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC....

Specs ?

All the best Brett :) 

I went to Dell and they told me that all my drivers were up to date. I then went to Intel and downloaded it, but although my computer is working better I'm still getting the error message that there is a problem with my graphics driver. I have a Dell PC (5 years old) mE520, Itel Core 2 Duo, Processor E6300 with Windows 7 Home Premium. I never uninstalled the original driver as I didn't know whether there would be any repurcussions if I did.
m
l
!