SP2 and MN520 Problems

I have a MN500 wirless basestation, two laptops with
MN520 wirless cards, and a wireless Pocket PC. All has
been performing well for over a year.

I decided to upgrade to SP2 on one of the laptops.
Before doing so, I made sure that all MSFT Wirless
Networking base-station, wirless card software and
drivers were up to date. As soon as the SP2 update was
completed, the SP2 laptop can no longer connect to the
internet, and although an IP address is assigned (there
is comm)the MSFT Broadband Network Utility complains that
the WEP secuirty Key is incorrect. I have retyped the
Key countless times with no positive effect. I have
disabled firewall software on latop with no positive
effect. I have disabled firewall on wireless basestation
with no positive effect. I contacted MSFT SP2 support,
we tried re-installed TCP/IP, but we could not resolve
the probelm. I removed SP2 from the system, and wirelss
connectivity works again without re-typing the WEP
secuirty key.

I do not know if it worth the hassle to try installing
SP2 again to see if I can get it to work, or to wait on a
driver/software update from MSFT Broadband Networking
that will hopefully resolve the issue. I will need to
get to SP2 eventualy.

I see a few posts about SP2 in newsgroup history, but no
real solutions. Any ideas?

THANKS

joker

Do not use the MBNU with XP, use the one that comes with
XP should do the trick.

Same problem for me and haven't figured out any solution
yet.