1. What is your budget?
$450, can go up to $500ish but prefer to stay in the $400s.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
Looking for 4-5 hours doing basic stuff
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
WoW - medium
SC2 - low/medium
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Mostly music, internet, and occasional gaming when I am away and don't have my desktop
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Any other good sites would be great
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I prefer ASUS, HP, or Acer.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Just looking for a decent laptop that can do internet, music, and some decent games that are out now. Not looking to run Rift on MAX settings or games like that. Just WoW, SC2, or some other games on low/med settings.
I would also like to have it by Friday, so please recommend a site that has fast shipping. Thanks. I have been looking at some laptops on HP and Dell, but I would like to get some suggestions before I do anything yet. I am mostly a desktop person, so I could use some help.
I had a Compaq Presario before that had a dual core 2.0GHZ processor, 3GB of DDR2 RAM, and integrated graphics and it was pretty decent, but it broke recently and I am looking for a little more power.