Cell-Mate is Low-Tech Handsfree Talking

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekatreven

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2007
As far as when I'm working or gaming or browsing...I just put my phone under my headphones.

Make sure you take the phone and put it back on the table when you get off the phone though...and don't forget. You just thought it was loud before...you let it go off strapped to your head and you won't be happy...

ckthecerealkiller

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2008
Ummm unless they give this to me for free this is a completely useless product. If your phone is so old you don't even have an option for a wired headset you are likely so cheap you wouldn't spend the $3 that this product should go for.

nekatreven

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2007
[citation][nom]ckthecerealkiller[/nom]Ummm unless they give this to me for free this is a completely useless product. If your phone is so old you don't even have an option for a wired headset you are likely so cheap you wouldn't spend the $3 that this product should go for.[/citation]

Nah I had a jawbone for awhile...but I've been waiting to find one that reads off the number and then lets you answer if you want w/out ever messing with/looking at the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.