Hello, world. I'm looking for a new laptop for school that I can game on+haul around classes that also has good battery life. It doesn't have to be a beast gaming laptop, just one I can play games on. Thanks for the help! (I'm also new to this forum fyi)
1. What is your budget?
around 800-900. I can go a little up or down though
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Preferably 720/HD or above
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable---hoping to get a lighter laptop so i can carry it to classes
5. How much battery life do you need?
around 3 hours--- though preferably higher
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
-Minecraft (although I doubt graphics would be a problem )
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
A little video editing
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
Around 500gb, preferably 7200rpm
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
atleast 2 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Basic DVD ROM
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
I Don't like Dell or HP much, Asus is good
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.