bmo

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2004

One of my computers is showing an invalid security key. I
have used this computer on my network for a year. I
cannot locate where I put the key. Is there anyway to
save the settings from one of my other computers and load
them on the one that is showing invalid security key?

joker

You'll be better off if you do a hard reset on the router
and issue new keys, you'll also have to reconfigure
everything else too.