Settings

One of my computers is showing an invalid security key. I
have used this computer on my network for a year. I
cannot locate where I put the key. Is there anyway to
save the settings from one of my other computers and load
them on the one that is showing invalid security key?
1 answer Last reply
More about settings

    You'll be better off if you do a hard reset on the router
    and issue new keys, you'll also have to reconfigure
    everything else too.

Routers Security Computers Microsoft Networking