Sign in with
Your question

Favorite GTA3 mission?

Tags:
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
June 21, 2002 6:07:52 PM

Hmm, don't wanna spoil it for the people who are only starting to play it :) 

Currently I am about 8-10 missions into staunton island. My favs so far are "Sayonara Salavatore" and the last Asuka mission.

More about : favorite gta3 mission

June 21, 2002 6:36:10 PM

I personally enjoy just being able to run down people with a nice, fast car.

No need for missions if you ask me!

<font color=blue>P.S. I´m drunk.</font color=blue> :smile:
June 21, 2002 6:50:11 PM

The last one, then i could move on to NWN.

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the empires state building, along came goblin, wiped the spider out
June 23, 2002 2:59:50 AM

last mission in the last city, although i'm not even close to finishing the 2nd city.
June 23, 2002 11:34:36 PM

im a couple missions into the second city. so far i think i like the one where you get the sniper rifle the best. right now im supposed to whack a bunch of dirty feds... damn this game can be hard.
June 26, 2002 2:06:48 PM

Same with me. About half way through the second island. I did enjoying whacking the survalance feds so it might be that one.

I've completed all of Kenji's mission so on that Asuka mission where you have to drive to all the telephones everytime that guy rings.A tip for ya. Get a fast car for that mission like a Banshee.
June 26, 2002 10:41:17 PM

Best mission is when you have to pick up the stuff form the small plane only to find it’s been moved to the construction site. The one after that (guarding the van) is also great. Combined they have all bases covered (shooting and driving!)

The funniest mission is when you have to transport the dead body to the crusher. After I got rammed a few times the trunk popped open and I saw the dead body in the trunk! I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard!

Thx & Cya

<font color=green>1.e4 e5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bc4 Nd4? 4.Nxe5?? Qg5 5.Nxf7 Qxg2 6.Rf1 Qxe4+ 7.Be2 Nf3#</font color=green>
June 27, 2002 9:10:53 AM

LOL Lowlypawn. Laughed at same thing. Body just crushed up in the boot :) 
June 28, 2002 3:19:26 AM

i sat here for a few minutes trying to figure out what you are saying. i just remembered that ppl call car trunks "boots" in the UK. dont they?
and yeah... that was pretty damn funny.
!