Settings

bmo

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2004

One of the computers I have used on my wireless network is
not longer allowing access to my network. It shows that I
have an invalid security key. I cannot find where I put
the key. Is it possibled to save the settings from one of
my other computers and load them onto the one that is not
working?

You might be better off doing a hard set on the router, then just
re-creating a new encryption key.

Steve