Dell 128 MB USB Flash Memory Key Storage

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.dss.hack,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?)

Does anyone know who manufactures this item for Dell? I'm looking for the
same item, but in 512 MB. Dell doesn't sell them in 512mb.

Thanks in advance.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.hardware,alt.dss.hack,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?)

Mine was made by Lexar.

"Dangerdarren" <negative@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know who manufactures this item for Dell? I'm looking for the
> same item, but in 512 MB. Dell doesn't sell them in 512mb.
>
> Thanks in advance.

I bought a Memorex 512MB flash drive at Frys for $49 after a $20 rebate.
Most any major brand will work.