Connection attempt to base station from WAN blocked

donald

ive been having a problem with my MN-500 lately on
winXP. My other computer with a wireless adapter cannot
connect to my base station, it just keeps coming up like
this:
Connection attempt to base station from WAN blocked
Connection attempt to base station from WAN
blockedConnection attempt to base station from WAN
blockedConnection attempt to base station from WAN
blockedConnection attempt to base station from WAN
blockedConnection attempt to base station from WAN
blockedConnection attempt to base station from WAN
blockedConnection attempt to base station from WAN
blockedConnection attempt to base station from WAN
blockedConnection attempt to base station from WAN blocked
over and over and over and over.
any help is greatly appreciated

"Donald" <skatrdude6@gmail.com> wrote in

> ive been having a problem with my MN-500 lately on
> winXP. My other computer with a wireless adapter cannot
> connect to my base station, it just keeps coming up like
> this:
> Connection attempt to base station from WAN blocked
> Connection attempt to base station from WAN
> blockedConnection attempt to base station from WAN

I'm showing the same thing on my log. Is this someone trying to get in
from outside and causing base station to terminate connection??