MN-700 firmware update problem

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I installed CD software for MN-700 and configured the
wireless etc and the router works excellent. However, when
I did install the software, it said there was a known
compatability issue with my O/S (Win XP SP2). I installed
anyway and the Broadband Network Utility (BNU) says there
is an automatic update to fix SP2 and some other issues. I
download the update (logged out from utility) and try to
install. The update installation menu pops up with a box
that says read license info and click next. The box is
not normal looking and I'm unable to click
on "back", "next" or "cancel". I can only click on the "X"
in upper right to box to close the screen. Anyone else
having these problems??? Thanks in advance for any help
getting the update to run....Greg

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx