First, there are other threads asking almost the same thing but couldnt find enough answers to make a decision SO I'll ask the community with details pertaining to a machine that I'm looking for.
This laptop will be strictly for school and when I need to go to a LAN. I already have a gaming desktop so I'm not looking for something extremely powerful and overpriced. Just something that can run games decently.
1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
720p - 1080p
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
A good few hours would be nice but I'll be able to plug it in most of the time.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yes I would like to play games on this laptop but only on medium settings.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Coding, word processing, internet, games.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Thanks for the feedback so far guys. I've been keeping up with desktop parts but when it comes to laptops I have no clue about this stuff.
That asus looks decent but I'm willing to fork over the few extra bucks for the lenovo for the extra performance. I was looking at the asus ones earlier but all the ones i looked at were really bulky looking. Any others around this price range I should know about?