Visiontek VS PNY technologies ? Whats better ?!?!

G

I was looking for prices online i look at GF2 TI and i see Visiontek and PNY ??? im like confused with this i dont know now what to get Vsiontek or PNY ? and i see visontek more expensives whats the matter about this ? some explain plz

starwrs3

Distinguished
Jul 11, 2001
i don't know if its the same for the geforce 2's as the geforce 3's but the pny geforce 3's were using slower ran and the performance was far worse than the visionteks

G

The PNY's and Visionteks are both simply cheap, no frills cards entirely based on Nvidia's reference model. If you don't need all the extra stuff (tv-out, etc.), either brand is fine.

<font color=blue>Jesus saves...</font color=blue><font color=red>and takes half damage!</font color=red>

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
AVOID Powercolor

"Warranty void if broken" printed on box and cards.

This is the cheapest of all products. DO NOT BUY

powercolor.com.tx

I blew my visiontek up overclocking. there was a 1mm glue gap between the HSF and the core and it was not level.

FatBurger

Illustrious
Wait..."Warranty Void if Broken" is on the BOX???
So you can't even open it withough voiding the warranty.

<font color=green>I post so you don't have to!
9/11 - RIP</font color=green>

pr497

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
greeeat...anyways...i've read reviews about the pny gf3's and they seem to perform just as well as other manufacturer's gf3's. i would get the pny cause it's cheaper pricewise. and besides, i like the pny's titanium colored gf3 than visionteks green colored gf3's.

I don't claim to know anything about everything, I just tell people what I know.
-PSB