Media Center 2005

Hi, Does anyone know how I can use my MN700 base station
on Windows Media Center 2005 computer? I get a message
that Microsoft doesn't support the base station? Thanks

Make sure you get the update for the software
It's available at
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx

Better yet, don't use the software at all, and configure it manually
(through http://192.168.2.1) as the software is redundant for windows xp
sku's

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP