specs help, hopefully a knowledgable person knows

G

Hewlett-Packards support people are idiots lets start with that. What hopefully one of you nice persons can help me with is some original specs. The computer in question is the Hewlett-Packard 9680C model w/650 mhz Pentium III. I have the basic specs, but I want to upgrade my cpu to the (motherboard max) pentium III 800 mhz (just to bring it a little more up to speed for my lil' home network) but need to know which one to buy. The two things I need to know are what this computers Bus speed is 100? or 133? and whether it has the Slot 1 or Socket 370 cpu port. The computer hasnt been altered, from its original state, so it has its original specs. But I dont want to buy the wrong processor, and HP's people can't seem to help me a bit (youd think theyd know their own damn products specs!) So, if anyone out there has access to these 2 pieces of info, or if you just have a photographic memory, and just know! I would be deeply grateful to you if you can tell it to me. thank you to those who look at this, and an extra special thank you to someone who knows this info.
sincerely, JonErvin21

Gotta love freakin' technology!!!

G

thank very much, thats what I thought, but I just wanted someone to verify it for me, your help is greatly appreciated, thanks

Gotta love freakin' technology!!!

TRENDING THREADS