MN700 needs repeated resetting to stay connected

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have my network set up and it works well. The problem
is since i upgraded my firmware, my internet connection
stops working every 5 minutes and i need to reset the
base station to regain my connection. Any suggestions?

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I am having the same problem. I upgraded the firmware
last night and my network is crashing constantly. In the
past, I would have days when it would crash repeatedly,
but then it would run crash free for weeks until another
bad day occurred. I thought by upgrading the firmware,
it might alleviate this problem. Obviously not. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.